Fence Builder Conroe, TX
For quality fencing for your home, farm, or ranch then give Houston Quality Fencing a call. Our crews have years of experience with wood, metal, iron, and vinyl fencing products. We have constructed quality fences from Lufkin to Galveston and have many happy clients in Lake Conroe, TX.
Wood is the most popular material to use for fencing. It is used for it's natural welcoming look, ease of use, and functionality.
In most suburban communities there are HOAs, Those communities have standards and guidelines to follow. It is most common that a six foot privacy fence is required for the backyard. A standard privacy fence widely accepted by most communities is built in the following way:
- Fence Height - The height of a residential privacy fence is usually acceptable being six foot or six foot six inches tall if a rot board is used.
- Fence Material - The material used on a common privacy fence is either pressure treated pine wood or cedar. Some specific HOAs will allow for composite material, vinyl, or other natural woods.
- Fence Design - The typical privacy fence design is 4x4 post set no more than 8 foot apart with either 2 or 3 rails and may also incorporate a rot board to keep the bottom of the pickets from rotting out. The fence boards or pickets will most often be an un-capped fence with dog eared pickets either 4" or 6" wide.
- Gate Latches - The latches on all gates should be 48 inches high
- Security Feature - There are some communities due to local codes that may require a middle rail if present be cut at a 45 degree angle on the top edge if the ugly side of the fence is facing a pool or other body of water.
For a fence to surround you property to contain ho/a> for a budget price that will rival the life of a premium cedar fence.
Metal fencing can come in a variety styles from a wrought iron fence or a R-Panel privacy fence. One of the most common metal fences is a chain-link fence which has been a popular fence style since the early 1950s.
Chain Link Fence
For a cost efficient fencing solution that provides the ability to define property borders, provide security, confine animals, and has the added ability to provide privacy and look good in the process.
- Define Borders - Chain Link depending on size, material, and configuration can less than privacy fence and last many years longer for your border fencing solution.
- Security - Chain link can provide a number of levels of security depending on the configuration. Chain link can be very tall, incorporate barbed-wire, razor wire, or even electrical fencing elements. By adding privacy slats it provides yet another level of security.
- Animal Containment - For pets there chain link is the #1 choice to contain your dogs. Most all dog kennels are constructed for galvanized chain link fencing fabric.
- Privacy - With the addition of slats in the chain link fabric we can provide you with the added advantage of blocking the view of prying eyes beyond the pale into your backyard.
- Designer Chain Link - To give your generic galvanized chain link there are vinyl coated chain link fencing options that come in many color options.
Horse Fence / Field Fence
Farm and Ranches have special fencing needs. They first off need to contain their livestock, horses, and other animals. In addition as important to keep animals in they also may have the need to keep predators out in the case of a farm. It is often that they need strength in the fencing to contain larger animals while at the same time to keep smaller animals in and safe from other animals. The most common fence is a field fence that has a 2"x4" mesh so that the horses and other hoved animal don't get caught in the fence fabric. Field fence, electric fence, and barbed-wire are all tension fences and need to built with the understanding that the corner need to be very strong to carry the tension for long runs of fencing.
Your safety and the safety of your family is crucial. Most fencing products provide a minimal level of security from privacy to deterrence. Metal fencing is most suitable for security fencing due to its overall strength. Pickets can be strong, thin, and pointed on the ends and most home invaders will avoid climbing this type of fence if fear of slipping and falling on the sharp pickets. Security also comes in the form of solid metal panels such as an eight foot R-Panel fence, or barbed-wire or razor wire.
Wrought Iron Fence
Wrought Iron Fencing is often confused with other metal fencing such as tubular steel and tubular aluminum fencing. Wrought Iron is quite expensive and steel fencing is often substituted in its place. Wrought iron or Steel fencing are very strong and provide a top level of security and can be elegantly styled with classic curves that are timelessly fashionable.
Wire Mesh Fencing
The most common fencing on farms and ranches is a field fence with t-post and wire mesh fenchng fabric. This fencing is inexpensive and can define borders, contain animals, provides some security, and is installed quickly.
Decks and Deck Repair
We will inspect, repair, clean, and seal your deck. For a complete deck restoration have us do a thourough inspection, fix the problems, clean your deck, and seal it from the elements. Our comprehensive deck repair and restoration service can save you thousands of dollars .vs replacing your deck.
Outdoor Sturctures & Outbuildings
☺ Patio Rooms
☺ Patio Covers
☺ Outdoor Kitchens
☺ Stamped Concrete
☺ Spray Decks
☺ Shade Arbors
Trellis / Arbors
If you have a small area in which you would like to grow climbing vines or bushes then you would consider a trellis against a wall or fence. If you are looking for a little larger structure such as growing vines over a gate or sitting bench than you would be interested in an arbour.
In case you are looking for a open structure to provide shade and possibly use as a garden structure to train plants on then a pergola is a good choice. A pergola is usually constructed with larger post that have larger beams and rafters with purlins crossing the top of the structure to create a lattice of wood to provide shade and protection from the sun.
Every home owner has the need for additional storage for a number of home and garden items. Utillity sheds come in many sizes and have many roof structures. Give us a call to build your shed or barn today.